External Job Description
||To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. We have decided to open a Development Center in Turin, Italy. We are looking for experienced EDI developers with a passion for developing software, learning new skills and business and applying them into the work, possessing strong problem-solving skills. The team will build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with our coding standards and technical design.
- Responsible for the maintenance, design and development of complex computer software for well-established ocean carrier
- Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software
- Ability to participate in technical discussions with team members, take ownership of software components from design to delivery, debugging skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of Application Development methodologies
- Project Planning and Estimating
- Workshop Management and team building
- Systems and Data minded
- Bachelor’s Degree or IT related certification. Master’s degree in computer science a plus
- 3 years or more of application development experience with strong business process optimization expertise
- C#, .NET Framework (All areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading, Entity Framework
- Very strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedure, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product development process
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN, Git/GitHub or Software Version Management
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions.
- Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions
- C++ programming working experience
- Experience with Web Services, REST API or JSON
- Experience in the Agile methodology
Position to be filled in Turin Italy.